Post by MoonShine Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:54 am

First topic message reminder :

[tit]
I will update with the RP map later[/tit]

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7124/7108394073_dc1a2d93a5.jpg
Author (C) WackyBadger

MoonShine
MoonShine

[RANK="Former Dominant Female STP" style="color:rgb(15, 189, 255);font-size: 16px;font-family: Amarante; padding-bottom: 7px;" img="https://i.imgur.com/OdPk7El.png"]
▪ Age : 6 Years

Back to top Go down

SK: Scarred Fields  - Page 2 Empty Re: SK: Scarred Fields

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:56 am

Meluna waited for an answer. When it was given, she didn't expect it. In an instant, Jacques had Meluna tight in his arms and she gasped.!1Jacques...!1She stood there stiffly a moment before wrapping her arms around the captain.[CITING text="I'm sorry. Whatever I did to hurt you I'm sorry.." of="Jacques"]!1Hurt me?!1She started to stroke his hair as he did hers.!1You haven't hurt me...I just don't know how you...Feel.!1!2Am I saying too much?!2[CITING text="It's just..." of="Jacques"]She leaned away to look up at him and she put her finger tips to his lips.!1Shh, it's alright.!1She reassured him. Then she caught herself in his eyes and her face shined.!1I love you.!1She said with a passion, soft whisper.

[TAG add="Captain" men="Same"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:22 am

A1 He continued to hug tightly as he tried to relax himself, but released his grip as she pulled away to see his face. He kept his face turned not wanting her to see how torn up he was. [CITING text="You haven't hurt me...I just don't know how you...Feel" of="Meluna"] !2I know how I feel...buts what the problem is. I don't want you getting hurt. Just say it..just say it..!2 No matter how much he wanted to say it he couldn't. The next words she said really hit him hard, [CITING text="I love you." of="Meluna"]. He took a deep breathe and rest his head on her shoulder for a moment before looking her in the eyes. His hand caressed her chin and he whispered, !1That's what I was afraid of...!1 He leaned in and this time he didn't hold back. He wasn't sure if it was from her acknowledging that she loved him or the fact he was emotionally unstable.

He kissed her as gently as he as if she was a glass vase. He pulled back enough to whisper between them, !1I don't want you getting hurt.!1 He sighed before pulling her back into a hug. !2Should I tell her..not even the king and queen know..!2

[TAG add="Meluna" men="Same People"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:35 am

She stared at him a while as he leaned his head on her shoulder.!2I've made a fool of myself.!2But when he looked back at her, she froze. He caressing her chin and she melted at his touch.[CITING text="That's what I was afraid of..." of="Jacques"]She frowned for a moment, but then...Bliss. He kissed her, so gently that at first she didn't know he kissed her until he pulled away. She leaned towards him, wanting more.[CITING text="I don't want you getting hurt." of="Jacques"]She smiled and kissed him back, teasing him slightly.!1Nothing can hurt me...!1She whispered in his ear, and then kissed him a bit more firmly. She wanted the moment to last...

[TAG add="Jacques" men="same"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:01 am

A1 He wanted to stay the way they were longer, but Meluna soon pulled back to look him in the face before returning the kiss. [CITING text="Nothing can hurt me.." of="Meluna"] He wanted to pull back before it was too late, but it was too late. He was already wrapped up in her emotions and knew that even if he wanted to, he could never reject her. Thoughts of the past rushed through his head. Thoughts of his friends getting killed on the battle field, thoughts of some getting killed even though they weren't on a battle field. He was scared for her, even though he held his honor high and made sure to hide his thoughts, being around her allowed him to free those thoughts. Even though they were walking down a dangerous path, he felt safe with her by his side. He wasn't going to let anyone lay a finger on her even if that meant endangering himself.

After a minute, he pulled back out of breathe. He would have been able to embrace her a whole lot longer if breathing didn't hurt so much. He let his hand pull a piece of her white hair from behind her back and ran it through his fingers until it laid on her shoulder. The back of his hand then turned and rubbed the side of her cheek while he commented on her statement, !1That's because I will be there.!1

[TAG add="Meluna" men="The one and only Meluna, old friends in the past"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:23 am

Arane couldn't remember much after the moment she passed out from the pain. There were voices, but that was all. She found herself on a horses saddle and moaned softly before trying to sit up. Her leg felt numb, and she was heavy with sleep. The Queen waited for her vision to clear before sitting up fully and glancing around. She found the very man who had kidnapped her on the very horse that carried her away from her beloved, hogtied and bleeding. Then she looked to the side, and was stunned. She stared at the leader of her guard and a woman she didn't quite recognize. Arane spoke in a demanding tone.!1Jacques...What on earth are you doing? That enough!!1She clasped the reins of his horse and reined the horse between them.!1Enough!!1 Her eyes were blazing but shock filled her face mostly.!1You will explain yourself hence we return to the castle. On your horse, man.!1 She didn't even look at Meluna for a moment, but then she did with the same anger.!1As for you, a member of the kingdom? A spy? On your horse as well.!1She turned back to Jacques.!1Keep an eye on her, Captain.!1She spat the last word. Never had Arane seen such a thing. SHe was in no mood to deal with such things. This was a matter she would speak of to Gallius when they returned.

[TAG add="Everyone" men="Same"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:48 am

A1 In the middle of staring into Meluna's eyes he heard a voice and soon Beau's nose was in the middle on them. He backed up a few steps stumbling from the sudden movement. The Queen had finally awakened and she didn't seem happy at all, nor did Jacques expect her to be. [CITING text="You will explain yourself hence we return to the castle. On your horse, man. As for you, a member of the kingdom? A spy? On your horse as well. Keep an eye on her, Captain" of="Arane"] He could Beau was agitated from the stranger on her back now steering her around. !1I'm sorry my lady.!1 He half bowed realizing his injuries again. With everything going on he forgot about what had happened. He glanced at Meluna and gave her an apologetic look before taking a step toward the saddle.

Dizziness overcame him and he stubble again, but he was able to catch part of the saddle to keep himself from falling all the way over. He said, exhausted from the chase and the fight and from the kiss that seemed to have taken more strength than he though possible, !1I'm fine..I just haven't eaten in a while.!1 Now that he thought about it he hasn't eaten since fell off Beau a few days. !2Could it have really been that long?!2 With that thought and grunted he pulled himself onto the saddle behind the Queen making sure not to hit her leg. He grabbed the lead from the assassin's horse and held it in one hand while he held the reins and Arane in place with the other. He looked in Meluna's direction to see if she was ready.

[TAG add="Arane, Meluna" men="Everyone"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:03 am

Melunas heart jumped the moment an angry voice was heard. Jacques had startled as well and Baeu came between them, meluna taking a few steps back. It was the queen, angry and dismayed. Meluna's eyes found the ground as she spoke and she dared not look back at Jacques. The queen didn't know who Meluna was and when she thought her to be a spy or someone of the kingdom, she made to speak, but closed her mouth. The storekeeper followed strict orders and mounted Thistle after watching Jacques mount behind the queen. He looked at her, but she did not look to him. Instead, she turned her horse in the direction of the castle and led Thisle into a canter.

To the castle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:30 am

A1 He watched as she quietly and, without looking up, mounted Thristle. She didn't even give him a glance or recognition that she was ready; she just starting cantering Thristle in the direction of the castle. He watched her canter away before nudging Beau into a trot. He was glad that she was gaited so it would be a much easier ride back, but he kept thinking about Meluna and what the Queen said. !2Oh..Meluna!2 He checked to see if the other horse was keeping up and he was doing just fine. The assassin seemed to have awakened and was trying to keep his balance from falling off. Jacques gave him a smug grin before tighting his grip on the queen. Good thing he knew how to ride Beau without using the reins cause he didn't have a spare arm.

He steered Beau with his legs while he scanned where the Queen was shot at. Blood seemed to be dripping from her leg and down Beau's side. !2We need to hurry.!2 He urged Beau into a canter ignoring his own health. !2I will be able to relax soon enough. Just keep pushing on..!2 He began thinking about Gallius would say. !2I just hope I don't end up in jail with the low-life behind me.!2

[TAG add="No one" men="Everyone"]
-To the Castle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Notepad