StarCliff Castle Empty StarCliff Castle

Post by MoonShine Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:25 pm

[STYLE title="StarCliff Castle" map="https://i.imgur.com/44nbOKv.png"]

[RP a1="https://2img.net/h/s19.postimg.cc/roory68eb/castle_1.png"
a2="https://2img.net/h/s19.postimg.cc/z77x6szr7/castle_2.png"
a3="https://2img.net/h/s19.postimg.cc/4ypn56p6r/castle_3.png"
a4="https://2img.net/h/s19.postimg.cc/ii6haw35v/castle_4.png"
a5="https://2img.net/h/s19.postimg.cc/xuq84x2bn/castle_5.png"
a6="https://2img.net/h/s19.postimg.cc/4r208oe83/castle_6.png" desc1="Welcome to StarCliff Kingdom's castle! The security will strict, but you are welcome to enter if you have important busy to attend too. You can also excess the library if you have a pass. Around back is where you will find the Royal Courtyard, but only Royals are able to go there." desc2="This is the Royal Court. The Queen and King may throw some balls here that everyone can attend. In the far right corner you will find the library and on the other side you will find a staircase that leads to the 2nd story. Only certain members of the court can excess this area." desc3="The library is the biggest in the whole land. You can find any type of book you want here, but you can't take the books out of the building. You can find the Queen and Or King here reading." desc4="After going up the stairs and down the hall, on the right you will find the Leader's chamber. Only the servants are allowed in the chamber to help tend to the King and Queen." desc5="Welcome to the Royal table. The Leaders will occasionally talk with the Court to discuss certain matters that need to be attended too. They eat dinner and breakfast at this table as well." desc6="The court can only be accessed by going through the castle and out the door were the Royal Table is. The yard is only for the Royals so they can relax in peace. The Queen and King may hold important balls in the yard if they so desire." url1="http://malleni-stock.deviantart.com/art/Castle-Stock-02-133253463" url2="http://eirian-stock.deviantart.com/art/BG-King-s-Chapel-197268714"
url3="http://kippa2001.deviantart.com/art/The-John-Rylands-Library-Manchester-383513761"
url4="http://www.deviantart.com/art/Castle-Howard-Bedroom-444748419" url5="http://evelivesey.deviantart.com/art/The-Refectory-408653372"
url6="http://www.deviantart.com/art/Castle-Courtyard-and-Ivy-185902330" name1="malleni-stock" name2="eirian-stock" name3="kippa2001" name4="kippa2001" name5="evelivesey" name6=" grimdeva"]

!3NEWSLETTER!3
[mission date="2014-03-11" requestor="Strong" request="https://live-the-worldwide-3.rpg-board.net/t52-atiin-lake-page-1#225" addressed="Anyone in special"]
[learning date="2014-03-11" requestor="Strong" request="https://live-the-worldwide-3.rpg-board.net/t52-atiin-lake-page-1#225" addressed="Anyone in special"]
[accepted date="2014-03-11" requestor="Strong" request="https://live-the-worldwide-3.rpg-board.net/t52-atiin-lake-page-1#225" master="Keifer" approval="https://live-the-worldwide-3.rpg-board.net/t52-atiin-lake-page-1#226" topic="https://live-the-worldwide-3.rpg-board.net/t22-a-traditional-hunt"]

Last edited by MoonShine on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Title change)

MoonShine
MoonShine

[RANK="Former Dominant Female STP" style="color:rgb(15, 189, 255);font-size: 16px;font-family: Amarante; padding-bottom: 7px;" img="https://i.imgur.com/OdPk7El.png"]
▪ Age : 6 Years

Back to top Go down

StarCliff Castle Empty Re: StarCliff Castle

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:10 am

P8.-P4. Arane had thought about going out for a ride, but instead she had fallen asleep on her bed, when?-she couldn't say. She arose from her bed and dressed in a black suit once she bathed. Then she braided her hair in a rope and tied it with elastic. She gazed at her appearance before nodding approvingly and went down stairs to find that the servant was long gone. Where Gallius was, she didn't know. As such, she went to see if the servant was still in the stables perhaps. But then she thought she would stop in the library and pick out a book, as she wanted to read out in the forest today.

She browsed the shelves and found a book on archery, a book she had read several times already and had no problem reading it a tenth time. She sat in a chair with a sigh and noticed she had forgotten her weapons in her room.
!1Victoria!!1She called. But no answer came. She sighed and sat in the of the chairs, book laxed in her lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:29 am

p7 Gallius was disrupted by slumber from a voice that echoed throughout the castle. The young King had fallen asleep at the kitchen table. Gallius was not sure why he was there, but at least he was safe. But the call for Victoria startled him. The call belonged to his fiancee, Arane. It must have been important, he pondered. Sleepy eyes fluttered while slowly raising his head from his crossed arms. Cooks and other palace workers did about their jobs, however they're eyes met his with concern. One of them with a name that King Gallius did not know asked if he was alright. In response, he waved them away. !1W-Where is Arane?!1 He asked to know one in particular, slowly standing from the chair and pushed it in towards the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:45 am

P4. Arane sat in her chair pondering about where Gallius could possibly be. She fingered the plain brown and green cover as though it meant a lot more to her than her life, before setting it on a table and deciding she would look for him about the castle.
P.4.-P7. Arane's boots clicked as she walked up the stairs, down the hallway, and paused at the entrance to the Dinning Hall. Gallius was there sitting at the table seeming to have fallen asleep. Memories of her engagement to this man brought uneasiness to her mind. However this, she squared her shoulders and strode into the room.!1I wondered where you were.!1She said as she sat at the foot of the table. She thought to be better dressed, but she wished to go riding today.!1Something on your mind?You never came to bed last night.!1She waved for a servant to fetch food for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:57 am

p7 Gallius yawned and glanced around the room, focusing in on a random spot of the room. The King slowly began zoning out of reality while staring at his feet. I wondered where you were. Gallius Argent did not hear this, or was aware that this inquiry was directed towards him. He looked up and almost jumped out of his skin. Something on your mind?You never came to bed last night. !1Geezus Arane,!1 King Gallius muttered with a chuckle, running a hand through his scruffy hair. !1You scared me. And I was just getting to know our people, and I kinda don't remember what happened from there..!1 Perhaps he shared a few drinks and passed out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:06 am

P7. Arane chuckled.!1I did mean to scare you.!1A servant returned with a plate a meat and fruit on a thin glass plate.!1Thank you!1 she muttered to the servant and then met Gallius in the eye.!You've been...!1Her eyes widened as he looked deeply into his face.!1Were you at the town bar last night?!1She began to cut roughly at her meat with fork and knife.!2How could he? No telling what he miight have done there...!2 !1I'm going for a trail run through the forest this mornining.!1She said after swallowing a mouthful of meat.!1You may choose to come or you may stay here if you'd like.!1 She chewed for a while then.!2I should inform Jacque!2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:24 am

p7 You've been...Were you at the town bar last night? !1I, uh, think so. Nothing bad happened..!1 The King stammered watching as Arane hungrily fed from her plate. The thought of food brought a rumble to his own stomach. I'm going for a trail run through the forest this morning. You may choose to come or you may stay here if you'd like. !1I'd like to go with you. We didn't get to hang out the other day..!1 He spoke with slightly slurred/mumbled words while sauntering closer to her. !1If you don't mind my company,!1 Gal hoped she wouldn't. He was, in fact, somewhat wanting to be better friends with his soon-to-be-wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:33 am

P7. Arane had finished her plate by the time he had answered her. Nothing happened, he said. She sighed. He approached her staggeringly and knew he needed rest. She pushed back her plate and stood.!1Perhaps you should stay here. You look terrible.!1She brought her hand to his check and then up through his messy hair, oily it was. She sighed again. Even the odor of beer was on him.!1What were you thinking.!1Her voice was soft, eyes watching him slowly. She thought he wavered a bit on his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:03 am

p7 Perhaps you should stay here. You look terrible. A sigh escaped his chapped lips. Gallius was a wreck, and he needed to learn responsibility in order to keep this kingdom running. He felt her hand brush against his face, and a smile lit his face. What were you thinking. !1I guess I'm not ready for this king business, to be honest.!1 Gallius stated, placing his hand over hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:20 am

P7 Arane nodded to her future husbands response. She went around Gallius and pulled the chair behind him out from the table and guided him by the shoulders to sit down.!1Well, you won't do us any good if your in this ridiculous state.!1She grumbled.!1Sit and eat.!1She waved for a servant to fetch her fiance his breakfast.!1Did you hear of Jocques return anytime last night when got back? I think he went on a mission for something, didn't he?!1She tapped her nails thoughtfully. Then a smile pulled tightly at her lips.!1I wonder if he ended at a bar himself. Have you seen him drunk before?!1She glanced at him.!1It is so funny when he is.!1She chuckled. The servant returned with a plate of food for Gallius. She watched the servant put his plate down and take her own away.!2I hope Jacque isn't in any trouble!2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:14 pm

P1. Meluna reined Thistle over the bridge and paused to see if Jacque was doing all right. He appeared to be all right, just tired. She reined the horse further and stopped before dismounting.
P2. The door was right up ahead. She looked at Jacque.!1I don't know if I am welcome inside at this time.!1She tilted her head.!1Will you be all right? It was quite a walk back there.!1She patted Thistles neck and brought the reins up over his head before turning back to Jacque. She wondered if...No that was absurd. He was a knight and she was an ordinary storekeeper. nothing more. She smiled at him and turned Thistle around so he faced back the way she had come.!1I should return to my store, to prepare for the...Well...!1She didn't know what else to say to him. The moment was awkward and his silence unnerving.

Addressed: Jacque
Mentioned: Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:31 pm

P2 When they made it to the gate, a dreaded feeling came over him. She wouldn't be allowed in, even though she was important to the Kingdom, he wasn't sure if the King and Queen would allow it. From the look on her face, she seemed to know it as well. !1I'm sorry, milady, but you won't be allowed in.!1 He smiled and straightened his hair a bit, so that he didn't look like a totally mess when he entered the Castle. !1But, I will talk with the Lord and Lady, to see if they will allow you in. You did help their Captain.!1 He smiled even bigger. Will you be all right? It was quite a walk back there.' He shook his head, !1Oh, I will be fine, just a bit tired that's all. I most likely crash at the barn with Beau. I need to check on her also.!1

Meluna turned Thristle ready to leave and he patted the stallion's thigh before taking Meluna's hand and bringing it to his lips. !1Thank you for everything you have done to help me, milady.!1 He gave the back of her hand a kiss before turning toward the entrance. He nodded at the Guards posted, one of which seemed to be half asleep, before turning and giving Meluna one last glance before pushing open the gate and disappearing into the Castle. P3

!3Address:!3 Meluna
!4Mention:!4 King, Queen, Thristle, Beau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:02 am

P2. Meluna frowned as Jacque confirmed her assumptions. His kind and sweet gesture made her feel more woman-like but she was rather disappointed he had to leave. She nodded at his thanks and watched him disappear into the castle walls. She hated to watch him leave her;she hated that she had to obey such laws as not being able to fall in love with a man she knew so well. What if... No that absurd, a mistake. She mounted and prepared to lead Thistle away from the castle, back to her store. She had things to do there anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:17 am

P3 His foot steps echoed through the empty Hall Court and he stopped to survey to see if anyone was in the castle. No one was moving about and the only people in the Hall was the few guards posted. They turned their head as the noticed him come in and bowed. "Good day, Captain...You don't look well, is everything alright?" A concern looked crossed their faces, but he assure them everything was alright. He started to the staircase, but something didn't feel right. He felt he left Meluna on uncertain terms.

He turned around and exited out of the Castle again. P2 His heart dropped when he didn't see her at first, but just before the bridge he spotted her leading Thristle away. !1Meluna!!1 He walked up to her and felt a bit awkward. His hand rubbed against the back of his head trying to conger up something to say.. !1Umm...Would you like to meet Beau?!1 He patted the stallion's neck. !1I also should get my armor before meeting the King and Queen.!1

!3Addressed:!3 Meluna
!4Mentioned:!4 Same, King, Queen, Thristle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:29 am

P2Meluna was shocked when she heard Jacque call out to her. He came to thistles side and patted his neck. He asked her if she wanted to go with him to see his horse. She smiled.!1Of course. If this is allowed of course.!1 She sent him a message that said, !1Don't get yourself into trouble.!1 before she dismounted and brought the reins over Thistles head to lead him to whereever he was going to take her. He mentioned his armor. !1Don't tell me you left it at Myrtles Clinic.!1She hated the old turtle. The last thing she wanted was a querral with the old crone. She thought a moment before saying!1You could have that shirt. It's not too big on you.!1. She smiled at him and flicked her braid back over her shoulder before stroking Thistles nose. She hoped she wasn't blushing.

Mentioned: Thistle, Clinic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:42 am

P2 A smile came to his face when she agreed to come. He nodded his head, !1You do have a horse, so you won't be questioned.!1 He laughed when she mentioned about getting himself into trouble. !1Nah..don't worry about that. It won't be a problem.!1 He watched as she dismounted and took down Thristle's reins. !1No, no. My armor is at the stables...At least I hope it is.!1 He scratched his head, !1Quite frankly I don't remember to much about what happened, so if it's not there, i don't know what i'm going to do.!1

P1 He started the walk to the stables, !1I really would like to test out your buddy here one day. He would surely be a good horse for battle.!1 He realized what he said and quickly corrected himself. He shook his hands in front of him, !1I would never take him to battle, I was just complimenting his build..!1 He looked away hiding his blushing face. He continued his walk to the stables without saying anything else, not wanting to offend Meluna in away way.

!3Addressed:!3 Same
!4Mentioned:!4 Same
-To the Stables-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:57 am

P2. Meluna smiled as Jacque said she would be just fine to enter. She turned Thistle around to lead him to the stables. When he complimente on her horse she brightened so much her face felt as though it glowed. !1Thank you! He's been my friend for-!1When he mentioned battle, she paused, but he was quick to correct hmself. She smiled at him.!1I could never put thistle in battle. He is more of my friend and patner whenever I travel cross the country to see other merchants on business.!1 As they lapsed into silence, she couldn't help but watch him as she walked. He was quite the hero on ocassion and such a fool on other occasions. No wonder she liked him. Perhaps she could show him a thing or two about horses or another form of skill she was immesely good at.

Mentioned: Same

To the Stables

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:52 am

P7. Having decided that waiting for Gallius to answer, she leaned on a chair for a moment before sighing and leaving the room to head for the Court room. She would stop by there to ensure everything was alright and hoping to see Jacques there to inform him she was going out for a ride.
P7 - P3. Arane took in the scene with much less interest this morning and figured the weather would be alright for a ride. A servant passed her on his way to the kitchen it seemed and she nodded to him. The memory of her merrige being soon, she dreaded this fact more than ever but she attained her smile with much ease.

Addressed: No one
Mentined: Jacques, Servant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:31 am

P7 ) Gallius let out a sigh of his own when he glanced at the leaving for of his fiance. !1Arane, wait. Let's go..do something together.!1 He called, removing himself from the wooden stool. Where ever the woman had gone, she was out of sight. The King asked around, but no one seemed to answer the drunken fool. !1HELLO?!1 The King shouted in spite of anger, slamming a fist to the wall.

[TAG add="Anyone" men="Everyone"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:50 am

[P1]
Finally the castle was in view on him and Denim. It took much longer to go places without being on the back of a horse. !2So this is how it feels walking everywhere. I have to give it to Beau carrying me around all the time.!2

[P2]
He crossed the bridge before the gate and put his hand on the wall to catch his breathe. The sun beating down on him and his leather armor wasn't helping his condition either. !2I just need to get this out of the way, so I can rest.!2 After he caught his breathe and nodded to the guard and entered the Castle.

[P3]
He was sure he looked terrible and he was starting to feel bad as well. !2Maybe I can rest in the library after.!2 He looked around the Court to see the Queen. It looked as if she was heading out, but it wasn't the best time for her to be out. !1Milady!!1 He quickly walked up to her and knelt down on one knee hiding his grimacing face. !1Milady, it is not a good time to be out on your own. I have come back with some important news.!1

[TAG add="himself, Arane" men="the Same"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:16 am

P3. Arane paused when her Captain entered the room. SHe smiled as he knelt at her feet. She was quite surprised to see him in the state he was in.!1Hello, Jacque, I've been-!1She was cut short. Her captain had important news to tell her and she nodded.!1Rise, and tell me what it is that is so important.!1She wanted to go out for a ride, but, alass, she was needed on business for the good of the kingdom.!1Gallius!!1 She called over her shoulder. She thought he should be here, even if he was drunk with sleep.

Addressed: Jacques, Gallius(Indirectly)
Mentioned: Gallius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:38 am

p7 Gallius's name echoed through the halls, and immediately he recalled her new location. There was someone with her, to, but the masculine voice was too faint to be detected. !2It has to be the Royal guard I've heard much about.!2 The King had assumed. P6 Gently weaving past workers and servants down the hall, Gallius strode his way down the staircase in a rhythmic pace. His boots clicked against the marble floors with each step he took. P3 There she was; Arane and a guard who's name was unknown, but his face familiar. !1I'm here, my darling, what is the matter?!1 He questioned gently, greeting the guard with a smile. !1Whatever the matter is, may we take it to the library?!1

[TAG add="Arane, Jacques" men="Them"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:56 am

[P3]
He did what he was told and rose to his feet in time to see the King coming down the stairs and into the Court Hall. He didn't know about Gallius as much as he did Arane, but he would get to know him soon enough. The Captain bowed to the King before answering his suggestion. !1I believe that would be best Milord.!1 He bowed again before holding up the Library doors for them head through.

[P4]
He climbed the small swirling staircase to their usual corner in the back of the library. The table was always reserved for the Royals, well, practically the whole Library was, but some people were still allowed in the library. He pulled out a seat for Arane and Gallius, before stepping back and waiting for them sit first. He figured he could start off with an important detail to their health first. !1First things first, I would not recommend heading off by yourselves until this matter is resolved. I can have Denim go along with you if you ever after to go anywhere. Speaking of Denim, he should be following us shortly.!1

[TAG add="Gallius, Arane" men="Denim"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:09 am

P3. Arane glanced at Gallius as he entered the room and blinked when he called her "Darling". Then her gaze averted to Jacques when he suggested they go to the Library. She nodded and followed the man, squeezing Gallius' shoulder as she passed. Somehow, she thought he would need it. He looked terrible, but she found that she couldn't be too angry with him. Times were hard as it was.
P4. She followed Jacques into the library and up a winding stairs to a special table where they sat for private discussions. She thanked him for the chair and sat down, hands clasped casually in her lap. The second he explained she and Gallius couldn't travel alone together, she straightened at attention.!1What seems to be the matter, Jacques?!1She asked. She recaled that Gallius wanted to go do something with her and frowned. They wouldn't be able to go do anything if something was the matter. What could possibly be wrong.!1Is this going to interfere with the wedding?!1 The question was so sudden, she swallowed hard. It was only a couple of days away.

Addressed: Jacques
Mentioned: Gallius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:19 am

[1][2][3] With a flush of the face the older knight arrived behind his captain he noticed the royal couple and mixed himself up with curtsy and bows. He face palmed before blowing away his held in breath. !1My apologies i ran into some business along the way. A kid play with one of the knights swords without supervision.!1 My what a grand fool he would've made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top